Kick ass salesperson wanted!
We're offering a driven and passionate individual the chance to join the LearnMaker team and be a part of transforming how schools use technology. We're looking for someone to come in and turbo charge our sales and help grow the company. You'll receive equity in the company and have access to a lucrative uncapped commission structure.
We work across the country delivering training and implementation programmes with schools to make technology simple and effective. Our heritage is in education, and our founders have 14 years firsthand classroom experience.
Over the past 2 years, we've delivered a number of cutting edge projects, from transitioning a primary school to becoming the first 100% Google school in the UK to teaching 6 year olds how to build and release an iPad app in only 5 days. In 2015, we finished runner up for the prestigious NAACE Impact Award, and we are accredited by Apple, Google and The Department of Education.
Your key duties will involve:
- Identifying new clients
- Contacting new prospects to book appointments for the directors
- Engaging and building relationships
- Moving new and existing clients through our customer journey
What we're looking for:
- A self starter with a deep drive to succeed. The role is remote, and you will be home based working around school hours.
- 3 years' minimum experience in education sales and a proven track record of growing the sales number.
- Someone comfortable working with senior leadership teams in schools with experience of working at this level.
- The ability to sell a premium offering, as we only work with forward thinking and visionary schools
- 3 days per week / school hours
- Remote based
- 25% commission on all gross sales
- Uncapped commission
- Upon passing the 3 month probation period you will receive 0.5% equity in the business. This has the potential to rise over time to 5% based on performance indicators.
If you are interested in this position please email a brief cover letter and copy of your CV to email@example.com